PCI Complete Compliance Solution
A Turn-Key PCI Compliance Preparedness Solution
Streamline Your PCI Compliance Process
Our PCI Complete Compliance preparedness solution is your pathway towards achieving and maintaining PCI Compliance. With trusted guidance from our PCI Compliance experts, you can achieve peace of mind in securing your data and finally achieving your compliance initiatives.
Our PCI Compliance experts can guide you into achieving and maintaining compliance if an audit or even worse, a breach occurs. You’ll be ready, prepared and in compliance if the inevitable were to ever happen.
PCI Complete Solution
Helping retailers understand and complete their PCI SAQ-D self-assessment questionaire with peace of mind and clarity.
- Vulnerability Scanning (11.2)
- Penetration Testing (11.3)
- Policies & Procedures Guidance (12)
- Network Segmentation Validation (11.3)
- Security Awarness Training (12.6)
A turn-key PCI Compliance preparedness program that assesses your current PCI Compliance readiness and builds in a comprehensive pathway with complete reporting assistance, required scanning / testing and reporting for a fraction of the cost of having to pay for everything up-front.
Plans Starting at
*Monthly Pricing w/ Annual Contract.
Required Scanning & Testing (a $7396 value)
- External vulnerability scans $199 Per scan done quarterly for the year $599
- Internal vulnerability scans $499 per scan done quarterly for the year $1799
- PCI Compliance Penetration testing $4499
- Scan full environment to ensure Card holder data security
- Website vulnerability scans $499
Reporting Assistance (a $2999 value)
- Complete reports package ($2999)
- Policies and procedures templating
- Risk analysis report
- Risk profile report
- PCI management plan
- Help organizing evidence for PCI compliance
- Network mapping images
- CDE map images
- Anti-virus capability worksheet
- Compensating controls worksheet
Save Time & Money
A $10,400 value saving you roughly 40% if purchased separately. Save an additional 10% off these prices with a multi-year contract.
“60% of all businesses that were breached, closed within 6 months.”
– National Security Alliance