PCI Complete Compliance Solution
A Turn-Key PCI Compliance Preparedness Solution
Streamline Your PCI Compliance Process
Our PCI Complete Compliance preparedness solution is your pathway towards achieving and maintaining PCI Compliance. With trusted guidance from our PCI Compliance experts, you can achieve peace of mind in securing your data and finally achieving your compliance initiatives.
Our PCI Compliance experts can guide you into achieving and maintaining compliance if an audit or even worse, a breach occurs. You’ll be ready, prepared and in compliance if the inevitable were to ever happen.
PCI Complete Solution
Helping retailers understand and complete their PCI SAQ-D self-assessment questionaire with peace of mind and clarity.
- Vulnerability Scanning (11.2)
- Penetration Testing (11.3)
- Policies & Procedures Guidance (12)
- Network Segmentation Validation (11.3)
- Security Awarness Training (12.6)
A turn-key PCI Compliance preparedness program that assesses your current PCI Compliance readiness and builds in a comprehensive pathway with complete reporting assistance, required scanning / testing and reporting for a fraction of the cost of having to pay for everything up-front.
Plans Starting at
*Monthly Pricing w/ Annual Contract.
Required Scanning & Testing (a $7396 value)
- External vulnerability scans $199 Per scan done quarterly for the year $599
- Internal vulnerability scans $499 per scan done quarterly for the year $1799
- PCI Compliance Penetration testing $4499
- Scan full environment to ensure Card holder data security
- Website vulnerability scans $499
Reporting Assistance (a $2999 value)
- Complete reports package ($2999)
- Policies and procedures templating
- Risk analysis report
- Risk profile report
- PCI management plan
- Help organizing evidence for PCI compliance
- Network mapping images
- CDE map images
- Anti-virus capability worksheet
- Compensating controls worksheet
Save Time & Money
A $10,400 value saving you roughly 40% if purchased separately. Save an additional 10% off these prices with a multi-year contract.
“60% of all businesses that were breached, closed within 6 months.”
– National Security Alliance
Benefits of Working With INDEFENSE For PCI Compliance Assistance
Support and Guidance from the Experts
Reduce operating costs
Secure Sensitive Client Data
Total peace of mind
Annual Data Security Model for PCI Compliance
Data Security is a complex subject that every business executive is aware of. Industry regulations and public news sources have heightened the awareness for businesses to implement stronger security measures and policies as the number of data security breaches have been increasing exponentially in complexity and frequency.
This slide deck breaks down an annual security plan into a three distinct groups.
Using this security model, businesses can better prepare and protect themselves, as well as achieve and meet their annual regulatory compliance requirements.